It’s easy to look at a power strip and a surge protector and question if there’s anything that actually makes them different. After all, they both give you extra plugs, right? Yes, but there’s more to it than just that. Let’s review some of the important differences between the two that make one a far better choice for your business’ power delivery needs.
Managed IT Services | Andover MA IT Support
Providing Outsourced IT and Support to Andover Massachusetts Area Businesses for over 35 Years!
White Mountain can provide a complete outsourced IT Department for your business.
With a Managed IT Service plan from White Mountain, you can be assured that your day-to-day IT Management and support needs will be handled in a professional, cost-effective manner. We provide expert IT Outsourcing, Computer Consulting, and Cyber Security Services, with complete transparency and oversight, so you always know what’s going on.
- All inclusive, or customized Managed IT Service Agreements
- Month to Month services, no long term contract
- Helpdesk, Onsite Services, Engineering, Project Work
- Asset and Hardware Lifecycle Management
- Cyber Security, Threat Detection and Response
- Cloud Services Management and Support
- Budget and Strategic Planning
- Cloud Backup and Data Loss Prevention
- Office 365 and SharePoint Support
- Software License and Subscription Management
- Wireless Network Assessments, Design and Support
White Mountain is a leader in IT Security and Compliance Services for small and mid size businesses.
- Managed Firewall and VPN
- Endpoint protection and SOC response (EDR)
- Cybersecurity Detection and Response (SIEM, SOC and SOAR services)
- Remote user Security (SASE, VPN, Secure Remote Desktop)
- Compliance Support (PCI DSS, HIPAA, FTC Safeguards Rule, CMMC)
- Security Frameworks (NIST, CIS v8, CMMC)
- Pre-Audit Services and Reviews (Gap Assessment, Compliance strategies)
- IT Security policy and strategy (Policies, Standards, Procedures)
- Risk Management (RM Program, GRC, Risk Assessments, Risk Register)
- Cyber Security Insurance (reviews, applications, and compliance)
- Vulnerability monitoring and management (Vulnerability Mgt. Program, Scanning, Risk Scoring, Remediation)
- Security awareness training and phishing simulation
- Cloud security monitoring
- Wireless Security Assessments
- Secure Configuration management (DoD STIG, CIS Benchmarks)
- Secure Identity management (MFA, Single Sign-on, Privileged Identity Management)
- Asset and Software Management
- Data Protection (Classification, DLP)
- Secure Networking
- IT Management standards and best practices
- Incident Response Support (Incident Response Plan, Tabletop exercises, access to IR and forensic specialists)
If you are concerned about your current level of network security and business risk, give us a call, we look forward to hearing from you!
If you think it may be time for a change, switch to the best Managed IT Provider in the Andover Massachusetts area. Give us a call today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your needs. We are experts at providing discreet and confidential advice on how to protect your business and avoid problems and disruptions when replacing your IT support provider. There is no reason to put up with uncertainty, problems, frustrations, and excessive business risk, give White Mountain a call and let us help you make things right!
Our Service Speaks for Itself
Businesses will often go into the process of self-improvement with unrealistic expectations for how much they can significantly improve their functionality. This simply is not true, and sometimes business owners need to realize that real change—the kind that yields real results—takes time. Thankfully, there are some actionable steps you can take to ensure that your business is moving in the right direction.
The strain on people’s bodies isn’t always taken seriously when someone works at a computer. Still, many official studies suggest that desk jobs can have a radical and rather negative effect on the health of individuals. One common ailment is what is called “tech neck.” Tech neck is a term that describes neck pain and damage stemming from looking down at computers or mobile devices for prolonged periods. To avoid
Cost/Benefit is a term you hear a lot. It’s always used in conversations about potential investment and means something. Well, at least it should. One of the places that many people can gain benefits from their investments is by outsourcing some of their responsibilities to an outside vendor. This works especially well with IT management. Let’s take a look at why outsourcing your technology support and management is a good