Companies with between 10 and 50 computers are often caught in the awkward position of needing the technology resources of a larger firm, but being constrained by the budget of a much smaller business.
We find that companies with between 10 and 50 computers are generally the group have the most problems, highest inefficiencies, and most severe vulnerabilities. This is in spite of the fact that this size business almost always depends on an outsourced "expert" to manage and support their most critical IT systems.
As the business has grown and changed over the years, new technology has typically been added by just "bolting it on" to the existing systems and workflow, without much planning or training. This can lead to having more complexity and single points of failure than is necessary due to the way these networks have evolved over time.
There is usually very little if any documentation and procedures tend to be very ad-hoc, with everyone doing things their unique way. Out of necessity, users often find "workarounds" and creative solutions to get the job done. As a result, new employees end up getting "trained" on these techniques without realizing that it may not be the most efficient, or secure way to perform the task at hand.
Working in an environment that is patched together like this can be challenging. Without a proper IT management system in place, your focus ends up being more on support and less on management. Things just seem to grind on without ever getting better.
There is a better way.
White Mountain provides Professional Managed IT Services and network support, at a price any small business can afford.
With a comprehensive Managed IT Services or Virtual CIO plan from White Mountain, you can be assured that your day to day IT management and support needs will be handled in a professional, cost-effective manner. We provide expert IT Support with complete transparency and oversight so you always know what's going on.
In addition to the standard technical work, our client onboarding process includes steps to help build a solid foundation to ensure that we are always considering your business needs, such as:
- Conduct initial security audit and lock-down procedure
- Implement and test a comprehensive data backup system
- Secure critical data in a secure offsite backup location
- Implement and customize ticketing system, documentation platform, and user portal
- Implement management and monitoring tools
- Complete network support and workflow documentation
- Inventory and document all hardware, software and hosted apps
- Identify and document all key third party vendors
- Identify all single points of failure for key business processes
- Remove unnecessary complexity
- Establish employee onboarding and separation procedures
- Conduct basic end user orientation and training
- Consider a Virtual CIO plan
If you think it may be time for a change, give us a call today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your needs. We are experts at providing discreet and confidential advice on how to protect your business and avoid problems and disruptions when replacing your IT support provider. There is no reason to put up with a never ending cycle of problems and frustrations, give White Mountain a call and let us help you make things right!
White Mountain's Managed IT Service Plans provide:
- Network Operations
- Project Work
- Staff Augmentation
- Security Monitoring
- Staff Management
- Project Management
- Systems, Procedures & Policies
- Training & Compliance
- Virtual CIO Services
- Strategic Alignment
- IT Road-Map
- Business Continuity
- Workflow Analysis