It's time to align your Technology with your Business Strategy for a competitive edge.
Most small and mid-sized businesses depend on Technology for at least some part of what they do, but more often than not, these systems are thought of as a necessary expense rather than as a strategic tool.
Virtual CIO Services for small businesses
We find many IT firms who offer IT Consulting Services, actually spend more time talking about the 'speeds and feeds' of PC's and servers or focus on the plumbing of technology, rather than focusing on how you can use technology to solve business problems. That's why we put so much importance on the bigger picture issues that the CIO should address, such as; Strategic Planning, Budgeting, and related services.
- Virtual CIO services are about managing your IT resources, making progress visible to Management and ensuring that IT and your IT vendors are focusing on the same goals as the business.
- Strategic Alignment is about looking at Business goals, and seeing where we can use technology to help meet these goals: How can we help you convert Web leads into new business? How can we help you add new locations and keep your staff connected and in-sync?
- Budgeting support is about making sure IT costs are contained, and that you are spending your money where it will have the most benefit to your organization: What technology investment is going to have the most positive effect on my business?
- IT Road Map services take the alignment of IT and business needs and put it into an actionable annual plan; so that everyone is on the same page as to what needs to be done over the next year. Regular Quarterly or Monthly meetings help ensure everyone is on track and help us re-align the plan if goals change.
- Business Continuity focuses on keeping your company up and running, regardless of what happens. By focusing on your risks and how to compensate for them, we put together plans to keep your business running through disasters both large AND small.
- Workflow Analysis focuses on how we can use technology to help your employees work more efficiently: How can we use automation or even a small hosted database to avoid repetitive, error-prone manual labor? Can we integrate different systems to avoid re-entering information, or to keep everyone informed of changes? There are many ways to use inexpensive technologies to make a big difference.