If you only have a few internal IT staff, it can be challenging to dedicate the management resources required to maintain a high level of user satisfaction, training, documentation, and best practices. Without an experienced and dedicated IT Manager overseeing the team, you are essentially asking the tech team to manage themselves, which can be a frustrating experience for all involved.
If your IT team feels that they are pulled in too many directions, and are too busy just keeping up with the day to day issues and project work, you can be pretty sure that they are having a hard time keeping up with documentation, proper system management, and other best practices.
A robust IT management platform, with an experienced IT Manager overseeing the workflow, can help in many ways.
- Oversee and prioritize trouble tickets and project work
- Define and schedule system admin tasks and procedures
- Review user satisfaction surveys and deal with feedback and complaints
- Define Standard Operating Procedures and ensure the team is following them
- Review activity and time logs to find ways to increase efficiency and response time
- Evaluate systems and look for ways to increase productivity and reduce costs
It can be far more economical and produce much better long term results to partner with White Mountain and have the best of both worlds, your internal team, with professional IT management, support, and oversight.
At White Mountain, we make IT Management EASY!