Tip of the Week: Don’t Let a Failing Server Take Down Your Business
If there is anything you should know about business computing it is that server maintenance is extremely important. This isn’t exactly a realization, and if it is, you need to call the number below as soon as possible. You have to know that you are not alone. You would be surprised how many business owners don’t actively have a plan for the maintenance of their business’ servers.
When your business relies on onsite servers, you have to keep them humming along in order for your business computing to remain efficient. After all, when you applications are constantly accessible and data is flowing efficiently, workflows go uninterrupted, and your staff can be more productive.
So, when your onsite hardware starts to get older, and you are beginning to see signs that a refresh is in your company’s immediate future, you will reasonably feel like you have to make some costly decisions. It’s not as if you have a spare server lying around for a rainy day.
Fortunately, you may not be staring a monstrous bill in the face just yet. Using innovative new technology, White Mountain IT Services technicians will likely be able to provide a clear understanding of where your business is with its onsite technology, while at the same time, ensuring that it remains functional. With built-in automation, we are able to breathe new life into components that may fail without maintenance. This accomplishes two things:
- You don’t have to rush out and make hasty decisions that could affect the current and future health of your business.
- You don’t deal with the enormous downtime that companies dealing with failing hardware have to deal with.
We are able to do this with the following offerings:
- Proactive Maintenance - With our state-of-the-art tools, we manage the health of your business by keeping your hardware and network working effectively. Issues that arise are dealt with by our team of remote technicians so that you have fair warning if your hardware needs to be replaced, promoting organizational uptime, and keeping revenue generating processes working as intended.
- Patch Management - We also support your organization by making certain that its software resources are patched and up to date, providing new features and reducing vulnerabilities.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery - We also promote a comprehensive backup and disaster recovery strategy. Using powerful backup processes and the power of the cloud, we promote data redundancy, ensuring that if something happens where you lose data, you can restore from a backup and keep going.
- Consulting and Procurement - We provide professional consulting that will position your company to interact with some of the best IT vendors on the market, providing the IT solutions your business needs when they need them.
To learn more about how we can keep your seemingly failing IT up and running long enough to ensure that your business doesn’t suffer, call us today at 603-889-0800.
- Tech Term: What are Proxy Servers? While proxy server is a tech term that is frequently cited, it is not understood by a vast majority of people. Today we will describe what a proxy server is, and why organizations like yours use them. What is a Proxy Server? Simply put, a proxy server is a computer that acts as an intermediary be...
- Tip of the Week: Awareness is Key to Mobile Device Security With more and more businesses relying on mobile devices for their business they have to be sure that the use of these devices doesn’t present security issues for the company. With all that is happening in business computing today, finding out how you can protect yourself in lieu of the prevalence sm...
- Tip of the Week: 3 Ways to a Faster Boot Time Your time is valuable, so you don’t have time to waste on waiting for your Windows operating system to boot up. In the interest of saving time, today’s tip will go over three ways to speed up your Windows 10 boot time. Of course, you should always check with IT to make sure it is okay before you ...
- Some of the Value that Cloud Computing Offers Cloud computing is a major player in the way that businesses are approaching their daily operations. This might bring into question whether or not your organization is actually using the cloud in the first place, but one thing is certain--if you haven’t implemented the cloud yet, it’s difficult to n...
- How to Compose a Successful Business Continuity Plan If you don’t consider the worst-case scenario when preparing your business’ disaster recovery strategy, you’ll inevitably suffer from it when it does happen. Taking into account all of these nuances is one of the main ways your organization can prepare for such an occasion. All of these instances ne...
- 4 Internal Threats Every Business Owner Should Understand In light of all the data leaks and vulnerabilities that have been brought to light over the past few years, network security has to be a priority for every business. One problem many organizations have is that while they are protecting their network and infrastructure from threats outside their comp...