Tired of being kept in the dark?
Don't settle for a vendor who uses knowledge as job security.
Lack of transparency ranks as one of the top five pain points that we hear about when we interview prospective clients that are looking to change IT support vendors. Complaints often include:
- Poor explanation of the Service Agreement
- Billing surprises and unexplained cost overruns
- Lack of documentation, passwords, and license info
- No access to the ticketing system, no roadmap, no asset management
- No visibility into the status of security patches, data backup, or policy compliance
- No visibility into the monitoring and alerting systems, best practices or Standard Operating Procedures
"Your business depends on technology, you shouldn't be kept in the dark."
As a White Mountain client, you can have access to our systems and tools, as well as records and documentation about your network. We believe in full transparency and visibility and can provide each client with a customized IT Management Portal for easy access to everything you need to know.
You can be as involved as you want to be, and will never feel that you are intentionally kept in the dark.
We feel that the more you know about what we are doing, and why, the more successful we can be together. By working together to provide proactive IT Management, we can help avoid surprise costs and unplanned downtime.
Working together allows us to:
- Maximize the value of your IT investments
- Institute standard policies and procedures
- Ensure that we are always providing maximum value
- Gather feedback to ensure exceptional customer service
- Help organize, document and protect your business data
- Develop a tech road map to help achieve your strategic goals
If you think it may be time for a change, give us a call today to schedule a free consultation. We are experts at providing discreet and confidential advice on how to protect your business and avoid problems and disruptions when replacing your IT support provider. There is no reason to put up with a never ending cycle of problems and frustrations, give White Mountain a call and let us help you make things right!