Save Time and See Results with Managed IT
Managing a business is a tedious endeavor where time is a precious commodity. Therefore, it’s the goal of every business owner to dedicate as much of their time as possible to leading profit-making initiatives, which, let’s face it, can’t happen if you’re busy troubleshooting computer and network problems.
Enter outsourced IT, the perfect solution to free up time so you can get back to doing what you do best, leading your company to economic security.
How much time exactly will outsourcing your IT save you? That all depends on how involved you currently are with managing your company’s IT. The best way to put a hard number to this is to analyze the individual IT tasks that you’re currently overseeing. Then, once you’ve listed these tasks out, compare the results with the services provided by an outsourced IT company like White Mountain IT Services.
The IT services that you can outsource to us include:
- Unlimited remote and on-site support
- Active Directory administration and maintenance
- File, folder, and share administration
- Security administration
- Network policy enforcement and administration
- Managed anti-virus and spyware monitoring, maintenance, and removal
- Backing up data as often as every 15 minutes
- Backing up open documents without interruption
- Restore deleted or corrupt files quickly
- Automatically protect your organization from inappropriate workplace content
- Intrusion prevention to stop hackers before they reach internal servers and desktops
- Protocol control to reclaim network bandwidth from applications that normally evade firewall rules
If you’ve got a hand in managing even some of these basic IT tasks, then imagine what your schedule would look like if you didn’t have to touch these tasks ever again; or, anything on this list for that matter. By going this route with your IT, the amount of time you will save, even by eliminating only the small maintenance tasks on your day, will add up to a significant portion of time that you can invest in more lucrative endeavors.
At the end of the day, you as a busy business owner must take an honest look at your situation and ask, is IT your responsibility, or are you trying to run a business? Freeing up the time your schedule longs for is as easy as making a phone call to White Mountain IT Services at 603-889-0800. Don’t delay, call us today!