IT Systems Engineer
White Mountain IT Services
White Mountain IT is a Managed IT Services firm based in Nashua NH. Our managed IT support services provide a strong focus on client experience. We help small and mid-size businesses provide their employees with exceptional user experience and professional IT management.
We are looking for a very strong IT Systems Engineer to join the White Mountain family. This position offers a competitive salary based on experience, plus generous benefits! Our benefits include health, dental, a matching 401k plan, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off (PTO), holidays and floating holidays, and weekly training opportunities. If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a variety of technologies while working with a team of talented technical professionals, apply today!
Candidates must demonstrate a highly professional demeanor and possess excellent organizational and communication skills. Successful candidates must also be exceptional team players with a strong technical aptitude professional background
We are seeking an experienced, motivated IT Systems Engineer to join our team of engineers and technicians. We need people that have a passion for IT, excel at customer service, and have the drive to help our company grow. If you're looking for a challenging, fast-paced, team-oriented environment, then White Mountain IT Services could be the company for you.
Experience and Required Skills
- Strong hardware & software troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in MS operating systems, applications, servers, and server applications
- In-depth knowledge of server technologies (Active Directory, Exchange, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of cloud services (O365, Sharepoint, Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Hardware knowledge; servers, networking, appliances
- Strong background in network technologies; switches, routers, firewalls, wireless, LAN/WAN, VPN
- PC/server migrations and special hardware implementations
- Backup systems and related technologies
- Strong knowledge of networking standards.
- Multi-tasking capabilities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Virtual Desktop Platforms/Environments (VMware, Azure, AWS, etc.) is a plus
- VoIP experience plus
Education and other Requirements
- Must have a minimum of three to four (3-4) years’ experience deploying, supporting and managing small business networking systems
- Microsoft technical certifications preferred (MCP, MCSE, MCSA, etc.)
- Must possess excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to quickly understand complex environments.
- The person must have well-developed interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills and be a team player with a desire to provide a high level of customer service.
- A positive attitude is a must.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear concise manner.
- A high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Very strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, consensus-building and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical skills
This is a full-time position with a generous benefits package.