Providing IT Management and Support to Manchester Area Businesses for over 30 Years!
White Mountain provides Professional Managed IT Services and network support, at a price any small business can afford.
With a comprehensive Managed IT Service or Virtual CIO plan from White Mountain, you can be assured that your day to day IT management and support needs will be handled in a professional, cost-effective manner. We provide expert IT Support and Computer Consulting and Networking Services, with complete transparency and oversight, so you always know what's going on.
In addition to the standard technical work, our client onboarding process includes steps to help build a solid foundation to ensure that we are always considering your business needs, such as:
- Conduct initial security audit and lock-down procedure
- Implement and test a comprehensive data backup system
- Secure critical data in a secure offsite backup location
- Implement and customize ticketing system, documentation platform, and user portal
- Implement management and monitoring tools
- Complete network support and workflow documentation
- Inventory and document all hardware, software, and hosted apps
- Identify and document all key third party vendors
- Identify all single points of failure for key business processes
- Remove unnecessary complexity
- Establish employee onboarding and separation procedures
- Conduct basic end-user orientation and training
- Consider a Virtual CIO plan
If you think it may be time for a change, switch to the best Managed IT Provider in Manchester! Give us a call today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your needs. We are experts at providing discreet and confidential advice on how to protect your business and avoid problems and disruptions when replacing your IT support provider. There is no reason to put up with a never ending cycle of problems and frustrations, give White Mountain a call and let us help you make things right!
Thanks for visiting, we look forward to hearing from you!
Our Service Speaks for Itself